Housing & Construction
Housing and construction are associated with the most intensive resourse consumption processes in our economy. The choice of construction materials also directly influences health and quality of life of the inhabitants.
The RMA supervises sustainable construction processes along the whole lifecycle, helping to find the most appropriate technical option with regard to ecological, economical and social aspects.
- Energy Performance Certification & Energy Consulting
- Healthy Housing & Construction Ecology
- klimaaktiv building and renovating Regional Partner for Carinthia
- Future Housing
- Pollution Reduction & Indoor Air Quality
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Life Cycle Costing (LCC)